Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Fred Faith and I am a goofball. My three kids all have a blog and I thought my friends and family might enjoy catching up with Cheri and I on our crazy, busy lives. I was so excited to set this up that I tried my heart out on my own laptop and just couldn't get it right so I called my daughter and asked her to set up an account for me and she logged on under my existing account that I had given her the password to and she discovered that I had in fact, already set up my own blog and didn't really need any help! So, welcome to my world!
I hope you enjoy the humor of our lives. My wife, Cheri, and I love to travel and see the three greatest, most perfect kids in the world, and of course, their wonderful spouses and adorable kids. We do in fact, also have a dog named Lilly. She loves to travel with us when possible. We love people and hope to hear from y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment